Ramona Magazine for Girls is for you, by you. It is a one-of-a-kind, collaborative, and creative community in the form of an online magazine. It is a place that allows us to acknowledge each other for who we are: strong, quirky, clever, unique, beautiful, and everything in between. Ramona consists of creative work by female-identifying folks from all over the world, and we aim to give our readers a magazine filled with great stories, art, advice, and information in the hopes of leaving you feeling empowered, accepted, and worthy. We’re so glad you’re here!
Want to contribute to the mag, sponsor us, or advertise with us? Find out how here.
Read about Ramona Magazine for Girls (formerly Tigress Magazine), and its wonderful editor and co-founders in the links below!
- Interview with Freya Bennett in Girls will be Girls, February 2017
- Feature on Freya Bennett in She Loves to Make, March 2017
- Interview of Sophie Pellegrini for Clementine Daily, December 2016
- Interview of Freya Bennett by Quincy Melasovas from The Northsider, November 2016
- Jenni Mazaraki from Creative Women’s Circle visits Freya Bennett in her home, March 2017
- Q&A with Sophie Law, New Normal Mag, March 2017
- Red Magpie’s report on our 2015 Pozible Campaign Launch, and interview with Freya Bennett, July 2015